Ir al contenido principal

A country you would like to visit

Hi Everyone💗

I am back after a year... and today I will tell you about the country I would like to visit.

I would like to go to France, because I want to go to Paris to visit the Effeil Tower, it is a very nice tourist place. 

Also, I would like to visit the Disneyland amusement park at Paris, to meet the classic Disney characters, like Mickey and Minnie Mouse, and princesses like Cinderella, Snow White and Belle. I would like to meet the attractions and rides of the theme park such as the famous roller coasters and 4D games. 

And the most important reason, I would love to go see a Paris Opera Ballet. 

Besides, I love the language, and by plane, a direct flight to Paris is 14 hours and 10 minutes, it's worth it! 

For those reasons, I would love to visit Paris, and maybe another city in France, like Marselle and go to the Museum of History.

I hope to travel soon!✈






Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog 3: My favorite piece of technology

Hi everyone!💕 Today, I am going to talk about my favorite piece of technology: The cell phone.  It is my favorite tech gadget because I can do so many things: Talk on the phone, send messages, check social networks, take pictures, and my favorite, listen to music. I could listen to music all the time.  I play some war games, like "Clash of Clans", I really like it a lot. Besides, I can work with my cell phone, I think it affects positively, because I can work with my cell phone and take pictures for my online store.  Nevertheless, I also think that many hours of screen time have a negative effect on my health, especially on my eyes. I recommend the cell phone for adults, because it makes life easier. If it is used by a child, I think it should be used under adult supervision.

The best concert

 Hi everyone!💗  Today I will tell you about one of the best concerts I attended in my life. Since 2010 I've been a fan of Daddy Yankee, Puerto Rican urban artist and singer, with many hits recognized worldwide. At the beginning of 2022, my sister and I found out that he was retiring from the stage, and that he was going to do the last world tour called Daddy Yankee: La última vuelta world tour.  I was very excited, because it was his last tour, so it was a little difficult to get tickets, but we did it! with my sister and my ex boyfriend we got tickets for the first concert, and on September 27, 2022 we saw Daddy Yankee. When it was over, we had such a good time, that we wanted to go back, and we got tickets for the last date, and on September 29th we went again with my sister, and we had a great time. The location was better than the first time we attended the concert, and we could see the show and the artist much better!  The atmosphere of the concert was nice, we...

Blog 1: My autobiography

Hi!💗 I was born in Santiago, Chile. I am 22 years old. I started classical dance studies at the age of 11 years old. When I was 14 years old, I entered the “Liceo Experimental Artístico”, where I studied “Contemporary and Modern Techniques”. When I was 16 years old, I started the “pre-Basic stage” at the University of Chile, and when I was 17 years old, I officially entered the university career “Bachelor of Arts minor in Dance”, where I am currently studying. At present, I teach Ballet to children in an academy. I have an online store on Instagram, together with my sister, called “El Castillo de Humo”, since 2020.  My mother is a psychologist and my father is a musician. I live in downtown Santiago, with my mother, my older sister and my four cats: Mandy, Luna, Zazú and Nazú.  My favorite hobbies are watching movies at home, going out to parties and dancing with my friends. My favorite color is pink.