Ir al contenido principal

Changes to my study programme

 Hi everyone 馃┓ 

I hope you are doing well✨️

Today I will tell you about the changes I would make about my career curriculum. 

The first thing I will say: I LOVE MY CAREER. The second thing: IT'S A LOT OF YEARS. 

I will not change anything about my career, except the length of the career, I think that six years is too many years for Dance, why do I think so? because in the rest of the world is four years the university career to get the title of professional dancer. Then, the duration would be the only thing that would improve the career. 

On the other hand, I must confess that although the Faculty of Arts Center has thousands of infrastructure problems, I love the building. I feel that I grew up there, because I entered the faculty at the age of 16, when I was still going to school. Therefore, I am very fond of the building, but I know there are many things to improve. 

On the other hand, I think that those of us who study at the Dance Department of the University of Chile are privileged people, because we don't really live the torments that the rest of the students live, the methodology is very good, and suitable for every student who is in the learning process. 

Well, I wish everyone to dedicate themselves to what they love馃拫


Comentarios

Entradas m谩s populares de este blog

Blog 3: My favorite piece of technology

Hi everyone!馃挄 Today, I am going to talk about my favorite piece of technology: The cell phone.  It is my favorite tech gadget because I can do so many things: Talk on the phone, send messages, check social networks, take pictures, and my favorite, listen to music. I could listen to music all the time.  I play some war games, like "Clash of Clans", I really like it a lot. Besides, I can work with my cell phone, I think it affects positively, because I can work with my cell phone and take pictures for my online store.  Nevertheless, I also think that many hours of screen time have a negative effect on my health, especially on my eyes. I recommend the cell phone for adults, because it makes life easier. If it is used by a child, I think it should be used under adult supervision.

The best concert

 Hi everyone!馃挆  Today I will tell you about one of the best concerts I attended in my life. Since 2010 I've been a fan of Daddy Yankee, Puerto Rican urban artist and singer, with many hits recognized worldwide. At the beginning of 2022, my sister and I found out that he was retiring from the stage, and that he was going to do the last world tour called Daddy Yankee: La 煤ltima vuelta world tour.  I was very excited, because it was his last tour, so it was a little difficult to get tickets, but we did it! with my sister and my ex boyfriend we got tickets for the first concert, and on September 27, 2022 we saw Daddy Yankee. When it was over, we had such a good time, that we wanted to go back, and we got tickets for the last date, and on September 29th we went again with my sister, and we had a great time. The location was better than the first time we attended the concert, and we could see the show and the artist much better!  The atmosphere of the concert was nice, we...

Blog 4: A Meal or Food You Really Like

Hi everyone馃挄  I would like tell you about my favorite food: Sushi.馃崳 I remember that my parents used to eat sushi, so I really like it since I was a little girl. I love rice with avocado, cream cheese and alga nori, a kind of seaweed, and when I eat salmon, I also really like it a lot.  The sushi is made with cold ingredients, the rice is washed and cooked. Then, it has to be cooled, and put vinegar and sugar on it. After that, I cut the avocado and cream cheese into slices.  I couldn't explain why I like it so much, I love rice, and I think it's the mix of flavors.  I don't think sushi is an unhealthy food since the ingredients are not harmful. Maybe the rice (carbohydrates) and cream cheese in excess are harmful to health.