Ir al contenido principal

Blog 2: Why did you choose this career?

 Hi, everyone!💘

Today, I am going to tell you about my career choice.

When I was a little girl, my dream job was being a singer, because my sister is a singer and I always have admired her talent.  Besides, I loved Hannah Montanna and sang all her songs. 

Some years later, I started studying dance. From the very first dance class, I knew I wanted to be a professional dancer. 

After finishing primary education, I entered an art high school to study contemporary dance.

When I was in third year, I entered the Pre-Basic stage of dance in the University of Chile, so that when finishing secondary education, I only considered to continue studying dance, I never had any other options when choosing my career. Dance was always my first and only choice. 

My experience in the career has been very nice, I have had wonderful friends and teachers and I have learned a lot.

In the future, I would like to work as a performer in a contemporary dance company, and continue as a ballet teacher. I also would like to be a choreographer.




Comentarios

  1. How exciting your story, especially the fact that since you were little you have wanted to be a dancer and you are getting it.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I like to remember the audition and the birth of our friedship.... I love you #smokecastlelover

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog 3: My favorite piece of technology

Hi everyone!💕 Today, I am going to talk about my favorite piece of technology: The cell phone.  It is my favorite tech gadget because I can do so many things: Talk on the phone, send messages, check social networks, take pictures, and my favorite, listen to music. I could listen to music all the time.  I play some war games, like "Clash of Clans", I really like it a lot. Besides, I can work with my cell phone, I think it affects positively, because I can work with my cell phone and take pictures for my online store.  Nevertheless, I also think that many hours of screen time have a negative effect on my health, especially on my eyes. I recommend the cell phone for adults, because it makes life easier. If it is used by a child, I think it should be used under adult supervision.

The best concert

 Hi everyone!💗  Today I will tell you about one of the best concerts I attended in my life. Since 2010 I've been a fan of Daddy Yankee, Puerto Rican urban artist and singer, with many hits recognized worldwide. At the beginning of 2022, my sister and I found out that he was retiring from the stage, and that he was going to do the last world tour called Daddy Yankee: La última vuelta world tour.  I was very excited, because it was his last tour, so it was a little difficult to get tickets, but we did it! with my sister and my ex boyfriend we got tickets for the first concert, and on September 27, 2022 we saw Daddy Yankee. When it was over, we had such a good time, that we wanted to go back, and we got tickets for the last date, and on September 29th we went again with my sister, and we had a great time. The location was better than the first time we attended the concert, and we could see the show and the artist much better!  The atmosphere of the concert was nice, we...

Blog 1: My autobiography

Hi!💗 I was born in Santiago, Chile. I am 22 years old. I started classical dance studies at the age of 11 years old. When I was 14 years old, I entered the “Liceo Experimental Artístico”, where I studied “Contemporary and Modern Techniques”. When I was 16 years old, I started the “pre-Basic stage” at the University of Chile, and when I was 17 years old, I officially entered the university career “Bachelor of Arts minor in Dance”, where I am currently studying. At present, I teach Ballet to children in an academy. I have an online store on Instagram, together with my sister, called “El Castillo de Humo”, since 2020.  My mother is a psychologist and my father is a musician. I live in downtown Santiago, with my mother, my older sister and my four cats: Mandy, Luna, Zazú and Nazú.  My favorite hobbies are watching movies at home, going out to parties and dancing with my friends. My favorite color is pink.